Continuing on from the Somatic Movement Education Program (SME), the Practitioner Program builds on the foundations of SME and requires two additional years of study.
Deepening personal embodiment.
Achieving greater subtlety in touch and repatterning skills:
- Addressing psychophysical aspects,
- Assessing clients,
- Learning therapeutic approaches and developing skills as a professional.
Practicioner Program (PP)
This 1000+ hour program takes four years to complete – two years completing the Somatic Movement Education Program (years 1 and 2) and two years of courses in the Practitioner Program (years 3 and 4).
BMC® Practitioner graduates are qualified to apply the work in therapeutic as well as educational contexts.
Practitioner Program Courses
Movimiento Atlas Atlas Movement offers the following courses, grouped in three blocks over three consecutive summers, encouraging time for integration and personal study between courses, with the support and guidance of the team in the development and delivery of certification tasks:
- Embryological Development
- Systems and Development 1
- Senses and Perception 2
- Subcellular System
- Immune System
- Breathing and Vocalization
- Systems and Development 2
- Client Assessment and Therapeutic Approaches 1
- Professional Issues 2
- Psychophysical Integration 1
- New Frontiers
- Psychophysical Integration 2
- Client Assessment and Therapeutic Approaches 2
- Teaching Skills
- Professional Issues 3
- Practitioner Competency