Here we explain what Cookies are and how we use them on our website. Do not worry: Cookies are very simple and all websites need them to function.
Below you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, which types are used in this website, how to change the configuration of your Cookies, and what happens if you disable them.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What type of Cookies does this website use?
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website:
|Session Cookies||Temporary Cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. That is, they are active for the duration of the visit to this|
website and therefore are deleted from your computer when you leave it.
|Analysis Cookies||Cookies that allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.||Google Analytics|
|Advertising Cookies||Cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed||Not used|
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. For more information, you can check Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera: Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies For more information, you can check Opera support or browser Help.
If you use a different browser than the previous ones, check its policy of installation, use and blocking of Cookies.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionality of the services or areas of this website may not work correctly.
Do we update our Cookies policy?